Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Morgrag: The Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes, indeed. I read the rules, FAQ's and some bio's as to make sure this is the kind of server I'm currently looking for! Just checking the clock, I've read them all for about an hour-and-a-half. :)

2. How did you hear about us?

To be honest, Google. I recently ran out of Retail game time and have no means to purchase any at the moment.

3. How did you get into RP?

I've always been what I like to call a "closet nerd" and have always loved the stories and far off magical lands in all forms of media. My first venture into Role playing was when a friend and I created a game based on the Pokemon universe. We would wander around his yard and pretend to go on adventures for people. This carried on for a few years, often changing storylines, and even origins, such as a trip into the realm of Digimon, until the game World of Warcraft was released. I had played Warcraft III and loved the story, yet now there was a way for ME to be the hero! When I was told there was a realm where you could--neigh, were expected to-- act and speak as your character would, I nearly squeaked! I jumped at the opportunity and have been roleplaying ever since.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

Once again, my friend had found the website. Never having played an MMO, yet loving the Warcraft lore, I was eccstatic. I immediately shoveled out a (what was then) large chunk of cash and reveled. Been playin' ever since a few weeks after release, taking haitus' every now and again.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Trolls, though I love to roleplay Orcs for a more serious RP. Rhoin Chillblood, a Troll Frost Mage, has been my "main" from day 3. I tried a hunter to no avail, played a warrior for about twelve seconds, and then I found mage. Being able to kill ANYTHING before it could reach me was AMAZING! Then, unfortunately, we were mauled by the Nerfstick and I delved even further into the RP. As an orc, I have a Rogue, yet always wanted to play an Orc warrior. A big, badass Orc of legends with a notched war axe and a gleam of murder in his eyes...*glistening eyes* Ah, the fun! To this server I intend to be known as Morgrag Golthson, the Orc Blademaster(Warrior).

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I have always liked to play "that guy". The one who makes people turn their heads and say, "Oh my word...that was histerical!" Another angle I like to take is the "unintelligent, but loyal to the death" which is usually for my Melee characters.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

I like RP that doesn't exclude any one person or any one group. A lot of the problems I had on retail was that the "top" RP guild had some sort of grudge against me. Even my own guild, who had many friends in the other guild, began to Rp with me less. Roleplaying became limited to the /g channel and even there it was lacking. Also, many friends of mine in the "top" guild said they agreed with me on the case that the Guild leaders had an unsupported grudge against me, accepting one of my characters on a preliminary basis until discovering it was me behind the Blood Elf.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I love art in all it's forms, though I excell most (in my opinion) using programs such as Adobe Photoshop or After Effects. I am not a world class artist, but I am about to go to school for Media Arts and Animation, so who knows?

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

East-coast USA. GMT -5, if you'd like. My first language is English, and though I took three years of an Italian class, I know only a handful of words and my vocabulary is similar in quality to that of a two year old child. And that's being generous to me.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

O'course, otherwise I'd not even fill this out, now would I? I fully intend to follow the rules, and assist in enforcing them if need be.

Thank you for this opportunity!
[Image: giraffe3.png]