Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Taffers Introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes, and I have to say thank you to the Admin and GMs for putting the time and effort into making all those rules for our role-playing pleasure. Only problem I have is the sheer amount I have to remember ((and that's a good thing)).

2. How did you hear about us?

Google, I was sick a tired by the amount of haters on the retail RP realms abusing me when I was enjoying myself. So I thought "I don't need to take this crap of these #$%#$^". So I decided to join a private server, but all I found was "Hardcore PvP , vote for us for prizes" or "FunRealm insta 70" type realms. So I give up on WoW for a year, then about two days ago I decided to come back but only on private servers. So here I am browsing the web praying for a RP realm to pop up and I come upon CotH. So I borrow my friends Wrath disc, install and download the patches (took ages) and then I register and here I am writing my introduction!

3. How did you get into RP?

When I first started playing WoW about two years ago. I was into the fantasy genre since I was little though, I always acted stuff out with my toys and I was always the first to volunteer for school plays.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

I was on gamefaqs.com looking at the top games for the PC and I see WoW at the top I thought, "never heard of that, best take a look" So I read the reviews, google'd for a bit more information and watched some Youtube videos. Looked like the game for me, so I got some cash from my "safe" then caught the bus up to the shopping centre and bought the game, simple.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

I really enjoy Human and Blood Elf Paladins, I just love the whole Holy Warrior setup.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

The over enthusiastic and optimistic rookie Paladin, he (I'm male all the time, hard to RP the opposite sex in my opinion.) usually underestimates his enemies, and he never stops to think about what will happen is he run's into whole groups of "evil-doers".

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

Anything really, as long as it interesting, I am partial to the band of adventures (usually three people) who are all have clashing views on certain subjects. Its fun and in my opinion its hardly ever the same with different people, works particularly well with my rookie Paladin RP.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I love reading, watching and playing Rugby (World's greatest sport), swimming and working out in my shed/Gym

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

Wales originally, but now I live in Western Australia. times GMT+8
Also Welsh is my first language, so my English might be a bit off.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Absolutely, cant wait to find some fellow RPers without any pesky haters.
[Image: giraffe3.png]