Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Why, hello, everyone! ^^
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Of course! I spent plenty of time poring over the Wiki, making changes to my written character and such as needed, and taking in all the information I could.

2. How did you hear about us?

A friend mentioned the server to me, told me a little about it, and I decided I'd come by and see what it was like. Suffice it to say that I certainly like what I've seen, and I'm definitely looking forward to getting into the RP.

3. How did you get into RP?

When I was little, I was always pretending I was someone or something else, always seeing things from different perspectives and acting out different characters in my mind. Until I was about twelve, I didn't realize there was a word for it.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

I was, literally, raised on Warcraft. Ever since I was old enough to understand what was going on, my grandfather showed me Warcraft: Orcs and Humans, and started teaching me about the game, general strategies and such. I'll share one of my favorites in WCII against the CPU; line up a large amount of archers, take a Knight, and run it toward the enemy. When a few units start to chase your Knight, run him past the archers and watch the enemy get turned into pincushions! :D I've owned and played every game/expansion pack. I'm a nerd. :P

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Oh, I simply cannot pick, though I think I'd have to say Night Elf, Druid. It most closely fits my personality, my spirituality and lifestyle. I know that sounds odd. ._.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I love to play characters that are not necessarily special, but are unique. I love having odd quirks or strange behaviors, something that causes people to say "Hmm, that character certainly is original," because I absolutely despise playing cookie-cutter characters.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

The kind that takes place between literate, intelligent and creative people, regardless of the setting (though I prefer WoW and similar fantasy). It's as simple as that.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

Mmhmm! I've been singing all my life, and playing violin for five years. Music is my life, I simply could not exist without it. I also love obsessing over shiny objects, especially shiny new technology. I'm also a fairly hardcore gamer in my spare time (oxymoronic much?). I spend time meditating, doing yoga, and generally being a spiritual person, which is more of a mindset than an activity. I write, short stories and poetry and such. Occasionally I put things on deviantArt.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

The United States, Michigan to be precise. English is my first language, and, let's see... I know enough German to make the offhanded your mom and that's what she said joke, and enough French to tell you your sister is easy, and enough Spanish to say "There's a purple cat in my pants, and he's having a crazy party." That would be "tengo un gato morado in mis pantalones, y tiene un fiesta loca." Weee~ x3

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Absolutely. I hereby solemnly swear and all that jazz, look, here's my right hand! -raises right hand- But, in seriousness; yes, I will abide by all the rules, both written and common sense.

Much love, and many muffins!
~Aika <3
[Image: giraffe3.png]
I don't think I've ever gotten approved by a giraffesnake before... I'm honored! ^^