Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: So, here's the thing...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wrote an introduction that I would greatly appreciate someone reading.
Is everyone ready?
Ok... good to G-O.

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Why yes I did. Seeing as I'm applying to play on your server it only seems fair that I would comply with your simple policy of reading the rules and regulations of the server.

2. How did you hear about us?

I actually did a google search for private WoW RP servers in hopes to find a good community to roleplay with and in doing such I stumbled upon a blog written by Kretol mentioning CoTH. http://kretol.ironsongtribe.com/2007/12/...w-servers/

3. How did you get into RP?

I first started with some friends in middle school playing the tabletop D20 version of The Star Wars Role-playing Game. After a few casual games with them I went on to RP with a group of people I met in my first year of college, fall of '07. I then quickly dropped out of college and haven't been doing any role-playing since. I hope to get back into the swing of things here on this server, (hope being the key word here. hehe.)

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

I had read some reviews of it, and had several friends that wouldn't stop talking about it so I decided to give it a shot. I played a human paladin to level 10 and quit soon after. But when a friend bugged me persistently, I caved again and rolled a troll on Boulderfist. My perspective of the game changed immediately. There was such an astonishing difference between the feel of the game on Horde side, compared to Alliance side. I'm not sure exactly what it was that made the game so much more enjoyable for me, but my first character on Boulderfist, Kirosawa the Troll Hunter, was certainly a big influence on my feelings about the game today and why I continue to play it.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

I don't really have a favorite race or class. There are several classes and races I'm very interested in however, and a couple that I'd like to play a lot more of. There do seem to be certain race/class combinations that I am more focused on. For instance I feel that Taurens make the best shamans... I just think they look better doing it, no other reason really. And no one can be a warlock like an undead. In my group of friends on my old server, I was known as the guy who played the troll, simply because I was the only one ever rolling a troll. But I am most definitely open to try out a lot of other different character setups.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I enjoy playing a character with a good sense of humor. Though it usually comes across very dry and almost tired because the characters I like to play are also loner/wanderer types... the "ronin" if you will.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

I enjoy just about any type of RP, just as long as it's not outright creepy or intensely offensive. Anything from heavy action, to long dialogues and lengthy discussion. I especially enjoy puzzles or mysteries to solve, though I have yet to play an RP with a really good mystery plot.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

Besides being lazy, I'm a studio drummer for a musician named Johnny Thompson, although I doubt anyone here has heard of him. I love to read, as well as write bits and pieces of songs when I get the chance. I have also more recently gotten into film production and have done some non-linear editing for a couple of small projects. I took Taishinki Bujutsu for 8 years but I highly doubt that would come in handy in any actual physical altercation seeing as I am about 10 pounds underweight and don't excersive. ever. :)

9. What country are you from?

I'm from the good ol' U.S.A., where the sun only shines if you can bribe it with a couple of hamiltons.
And if you need to know the state, I reside in Kentucky... sigh.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

But of course.
[Image: giraffe3.png]
Thank you very much for the approval.
To be honest I didn't even know the giraffesnake species existed.
I guess you learn something new every day.