Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Nocohmis' Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there! I'm extremely excited to have you all look at my introduction, so let's get started!

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

You bet! From the moment I glanced at your site, I knew that you guys meant business. This is good, because I've been looking for what your server offers- a decent place to RP without a huge focus on grinding, communication between factions, and so many other perks I never thought I could find on a server! The rules you've placed for your players is more or less my own personal set of standards, so I'm glad to see that we're on the same page.

2. How did you hear about us?

I googled 'private WoW servers' because I had no idea what that meant. A few clicks later, I ended up at your site.

3. How did you get into RP?

Oh gosh, if feels like I've been rping forever. I started rping about seven years ago, on a livejournal forum. I played a jpop boyband rapper for a friend, got bored, and moved on to Naruto rp. I know, I know! It's all been overdone, but I learned basic RP rules like character seperation and respect for the player. I started WoW rp about a year ago, so my lore is a bit iffy. I'm constantly going to WoW wiki and I'm really hoping that you all can help me brush up on my history! Maybe even make it an in-character story? Who knows.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

My little brother bought the game and I snuck into his room to play. Then I bought my own copy and the rest is history. What kept me interested is the vastness of the world and the different relationships between the races (like the Orcs and the Kaldorei!). I never played the first Warcraft games, which I realize sets me back in my lore knowledge, but I'm hoping to change that.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

A favorite? I would say Sin'dorei as a default because I know their history better than any other race (which really isn't saying much). I read the first book of the Warcraft trilogy by Knaak and I developed a soft spot for Orcs, but also for the Kaldorei. As for class...I would have to say rogue, though priest comes in at a close second. Sneaking up on people is always fun, and being a priest reflects my nurturing spirit.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I love playing the apprentice and developing a teacher/student relationship with other players. Most of my interactions tend to be light-hearted unless otherwise provoked- I hardly ever make my roleplays too serious or have my characters take themselves too seriously. Drama is a wonderful spice of rp, but it doesn't have to be the main ingredient! I play both genders, though I tend to create female characters for preference.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

I think it's the coming-of-age storylines that I enjoy most. I like being the sidekick or playing off of another character. Family RP is also amusing to me, and I enjoy various kinds of romance plots (most of my characters tend to be bisexual). I'm very flexible when it comes to my RP- just get me involved and I promise to make it fun.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I can make a three-leaf clover with my tongue! Oh, and I draw. If I'm accepted, I would love to share my art with this community and I usually draw characters that are somehow involved in my character's RP, so don't be surprised if I do as much with your character.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

The USA. I'm a Texan! Howdy, ya'll.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

I do! Again, the rules and policies are practically my own code, so I have no problems following the rules.

So there you have it! I hope I've given you enough information and that I will be joining your lovely community shortly!
[Image: giraffe3.png]