Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: *Wave* New guy here! XD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
*Swift salute* I have read the rules, policies and including FAQs, if I haven't I wouldn't be doing such a thing that I'm doing right now.

2. How did you hear about us?
No one, I just really googled around for Private WoW role-play servers. Truthfully when I was about to give up I stumbled upon this one.

3. How did you get into RP?
It all started with forum roleplays, at the first year of my experience the grammar and spelling was just plain horrible, trust me you don't want to see how I roleplayed when I started. However, as my experience grew my style became better than before, eventually it became my hobby. Let's see... I've been rping for 5 years now? That's quite a long time don't you think?

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
When I first played Warcraft 3 I was hooked to RPG and combination of RTS. After that I became hooked to the game, and when World of Warcraft came out as MMO I wanted to get it until there was a fee to pay every month. So seeing it as such a cheap deal I decided not to play it until I heard about so called: 'private servers'.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
My favorate race obviously have to be human. I'm a human roleplayer, yes. I tend to go more for either Death Knight, Warrior, or Paladin. I like classes that can pack a punch right up at my opponent's face. *Drools on Death Knight* You gotta love the frozen touch.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
That favorate character I like to play as is a type that doesn't really talk much, serious, loner, and a cold person. This usually gives me the opportunity to turn them down into tragic hero eventually much more easier.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Anything does for me. Usually serious and combat rps that involves lots and lots of fighting.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Umm... I shoot .22 rifles in the firing range and I paint models.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I'm from South Korea, maybe I'm probably the first Korean guy in here?

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
*Nod* Affirmative.
[Image: giraffe3.png]