Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: This will be fun(Goldencell)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
I did read all of those things.

2. How did you hear about us?

I was looking for a cool server, when i got the idea of looking for a rp server;Google took me right to you guys.

3. How did you get into RP?
There is many things,First i really got into heavy rp into neverwinter night 1,It was a heavily ro enforced server.I played a drow wizard and i was doing it so good, i had my own house in the drow city(secretly of course)else the matron would of eaten me alive and revive me to eat me again.I played some rp on wow retail too, and some rp on nwn 2.On this server, i played a half orc who was a bandit, an evil guy who lived to plunder and do some high roads robbery(its really hard to play the evil guy on a persistent world, (icly).I need to explain about the evil guys i did, they werent chaotic i kill for fun players, they alwais had reason for their actions and werent dement psychotic evil played character that say they kill cause they are evil.I love rp.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
i played warcraft 1 2(expansion too) and 3, didnt try the expansion for the 3 tough but i played all games up to world of warcraft.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

I like priest a lot, for all they represent and can do,rogues come second for playability and fun, while paladin could be third.Human is for priest and gnomes are for rogues.I like humans more, because of i remember how humans were in warcraft 2, the look of the footmens was so cool, i alwais felt like making them over knights hehe.As for wow, i like human too because of the availability of the race over lore and power of the light that seems to be entitled into them.If i get accepted, i will make a priest human for sure, who will try to create an order of light,(composed of only paladins and priests.)

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

In D&d it was mostly evil characters , i love the drow lore and adventuring, alwais on the edge.*nwn 1)in the 2 my orc named gralg was fuin too, but as they both were evil, i never had the patience in d&d to play a good guy, as everyone play them the same way, and nobody ever create the nicely played vilain.In wow, i like playing the priest because of the lore and all the churches laying around in the field,Its my favorite class of wow(damn they suck at pvp)tough mind control in rp is AWESOME.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

There is several types, i like to walk around low lvls when i rp a priest, because i can help them with buffs and recruit them to better serve the light(new low lvl players are easier to influence to join a cuase they beefed up lvl 70s 80s(LOL i said that yes)

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

i read a lot of books about stuff most ppl wont want to pay attention to.I like ot train in a gym and to get to work to pay for all this stuff i use in my daily life.

9. What country are you from?

Canada, quebec, i speak 2 language, english and french.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

OHH yes, i cant wait to see how you guys do rpwise =) , and so i can get a lot of fun participating into the life of the rp comunity and add a bit of my story to the greatness.

So yes i read it and i abide to the rule of the server.
[Image: giraffe3.png]