Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction for Vesylia.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes, I think so. I read all I could find.

2. How did you hear about us?
Google told me about you. A lucky search maybe.

3. How did you get into RP?
A classmate introduced me to it when I began highschool. Him and his mates all roleplayed, so I got into it fairly quickly. I had many bad characters ofcourse, but everyone has to start somewhere. (My main on the official realms still has a slightly strange story)

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
Can't say I ever got very into Warcraft before World of Warcraft came. I just remember, and know, the Warcraft games as good and fun games from my childhood. I didn't even know about WoW when it came out. Another classmate in middle school told me about it. (I used to picture trolls as those huge fat ones we have here in Norway before I got to play it myself, and the graphics were something similar to RuneScape)

5. What is your favorite race/class?
My favorite race must be troll, even though I haven't played as one much, especially not roleplayed one. I've played a human mostly because my classmates were alliance. But I started as a troll. Think I'll try be a troll here. My favorite class has to be priest, I can't play anything else without tearing out my hair.. I tend to die as anything else.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
A cute one, easily loved by everyone. Not one to take all the spotlight, but that gets some attention here and there.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Social. Or more or less anything that does not involve too much fighting.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I do some webdesign now and then, or play around with Photoshop.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
Norway, the little guitar-lookalike country in Scandinavia.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Yupp, I do.
Please take some time to read the stickies on the forum.
Well.. I did. I couldn't find any more stickies in the introduction forum, and the one saying "especially this one" I had no access to.. where can I find more stickies then?

I was so sure I was a good boy and read all of them...
Take a -good- look through the FAQs, Wiki and Stickies. Because I can take a glance at this intro and tell you have missed a very vital stickie.
The sticky that shows the format had been moved for some reason, check other approved intro's to see what I mean.
The stickies have returned, please review them.
There, updated my intro with the question form. Hopefully this mistake didn't make me look like a lazy waste to this community. :?