Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes, I have read the rules, policies, and FAQs. I will follow them as best as I can.

2. How did you hear about us?

Just browsing the internet for a WoW RP server and found exactly what I wanted.

3. How did you get into RP?

Well, I've always been an avid reader and so that just makes my imagination get to me. My brother had first introduced me to RP Forums, which was quite interesting for some time. I still belong to around 4-6 different RP forums but I don't often go onto them. So yeah, when I started playing WoW I had already come up with different stories for my characters.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

I had always heard from various people talk about WoW and at first I didn't find it too interesting. But then I had heard about it from some of my friends who play it. It sounded pretty interesting to me so I asked my friends if they could give it to me. From then on I was pretty addicted.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Hmm. My favourite races would be Undead, Blood Elves, and Tauren. My favourite classes would be rogue, hunter, and warrior.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I don't mind playing a villain or a hero, or any other role as long as I get my fair share of action. I do prefer being being on the evil side a bit more then the being on the good side though.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

I like an RP full of action and suspense and a fair bit of romance. I'm also good with just hanging out at a certain place talking with others about matters or events. I don't mind going on the occasional raid or epicly heroic quest.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I love to read books and such so I'm usually reading a novel during class. I also like hiking outdoors with my friends. Hmm. What I love almost as much as reading books is listening to music.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

Well, I was born in South Africa, moved to the states once I was around 1 year old and I stayed there for around 11 years. Then my dad got a job contract in China and so now I'm living in Beijing. I am fluent in English. I know a small bit of Spanish and around 2 years worth of Mandarin Chinese.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

I swear to sustain these rules and policies to my best potential.
Approved!!! !!! !!!
Thanks