Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes, I read them. I got lost opening a lot of tabs for a few moments, but I managed.

2. How did you hear about us?
Gwenadrael told me about CotH, so I decided to take a look around.

3. How did you get into RP?If it counts, my roleplaying dates back to when I wasn't any older than about four. I was obsessed with dinosaurs, and I would run around my background pretending to be a velociraptor and chasing my cat around. My friends and I also played pretend at times.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?I've been playing Blizzard games since Warcraft II and Starcraft. So, I've been involved in Warcraft games for the better half of my life.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
It's difficult to say; I have enjoyed all of the characters I have played on both factions, though I suppose I would have to say Trolls are my favorite race. For favorite class, I think Rogue.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
I have played a wide variety of types of characters, and am uncertain about what character I enjoy the most, though I do tend to have a focus on good characters.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Like types of characters, I have also been involved in a wide variety of RP environments. I tend to enjoy roleplaying in general.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I enjoy writing, with a focus on Fantasy and Sci-Fi settings of my own design. Occasionally, my friends and I spend time together at the park or wherever we can; Admittedly not acting our own age (playing on the swings), but we have a good time. That's the important thing, right? :wink: Also, my friends and I are very open-minded about the possible existence of things of the paranormal sort, so sometimes we do a little searching for fun.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I live in the United States; Unfortunately, I've never been out of the country, but I hope for it to be feasible someday to see the rest of the world.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Certainly. I don't believe there will be a problem there.
[Image: giraffe3.png]