Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes, they were the standard rules that I have seen in various RP guilds in the retail version of the game.

2. How did you hear about us?
I used google and typed in "WoW RP Private Servers," and yours was the third site on the list.

3. How did you get into RP?
I was bored one day in the retail version of the game and thought to myself, "Why don't I try out one of those RP realms, see what all the hype is about." I got on, joined a guild that taught me the basics and attended my first RP event, loved it so much I got hooked.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
I used to play Runescape with friends but we all got bored and went to find a new game. Warcraft seemed the logical choice. We started by playing Warcraft 3 to get some of the lore, then bought World of Warcraft and started up.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Right now my favorite is my Tauren Death Knight, with its Frost Tank talent spec. My favorite race on Horde for roleplay is definitly undead, they can be used as a fallen hero or a fallen enemy to extend the roleplay after a character dies.
My favorite Alliance roleplay race is either Night Elves for their rather mysterious attunment with nature, or Draenei for their lack of previous lore in the old warcraft games. Which allows for a much wider array of background for them.
My favorite class depends strongly on which kind of guild I plan to join, For any Chaotic Good/Evil guild, I will usually do a Death Knight or Rogue, for a Lawful Good I usually play a pally or priest, for Lawful Evil I usually play a Shaman, Druid, or Death Knight.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
I can play many different characters, but I prefer to play someone born on the streets who has worked his way up to the lowest totem pole in a guild. Going from the streets to an organized system makes the RP more fun for me because I can play a character that is going to need discipline to follow orders of higher ranking officials.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
I do like ERP, but I do not use it in a public setting. My favorite public RP would be in a pub or guild hall setting, second to that would be an RP battle either against enemy factions, or against NPCs.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I love to read. I am currently working my way through the Harry Potter series for the first time ever. I have to admit they are MUCH better than the movies. The movies just do not do the books justice.
I also like to play Rock Band, I'm fairly good at the drums, really good at the guitar, and midly adequate at vocals. I play Guitar Hero as well, but prefer Rock Band.

9. What country are you from?
United States of America, Michigan

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Yes, I will abide by the rules, there isn't anything in there I feel is asking too much.
Welcome!