Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Another one steps down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Now... I've been postponing this for a while myself. I know we just lost Q and Sasail... and I know that people see this as something, well, hard. Fact of the matter is, with my son here right now, I cannot be caught up in doing stuff when I go onto WoW. I love to roleplay, and as a few people have said in the past few days, I do try to make it all fun.

However, I've got a stressful real life now, and that stress makes it hard to be a GM ontop of it. With the departure of Sasail, that adds more work onto us, that I cannot handle.

For the most part, I am stepping down to a Hero because I think it's unfair to -you-, the players, when I cannot do something for you. Or hell, even when I'm in a grumpier mood than usual. I'm sticking around, just that now I won't have the responsibility of a GM.

So, here I am now, a player, once again. Just like all of you.

Also, I've been planning this for around a month now, before R.J. was even born. Sorry if this is catching people off guard.
Oh my, This is rather unfortunate, I hope you find succes in whatever you do Rensin. I still look forward to RP'ing with you, even if your not a GM.
I hope you have a great life with your son ;)

Good luck.

Oh, and it's not to bad down here, heh.
It's clearly time for a new leader to take his place.
/steps up, puts on Admiral hat
JE SUIS NAPOLEON.
Few, dodged a bullet there. Heheh. I thought you were leaving for good. A GM stepping down, but sticking around, I can handle.

Hope to see you In Game some time when the server comes back up.
Well Rensin, I wish you and your beautiful new son a wonderful life away from this madness that is Coth.
I want to say that I am sorry to the other GMs too. I know it's gonna get harder on them with so many of us leaving. But, I had to do it, and it may have not been the best timing... but if I didn't do it now, I'd feel obligated to stay in my position.

I'll still be opinionated though, damnit. :p
I wish you the best with your son. Too bad I didn't get to know you better but I know your sons going to need you.

Farewell,
~Tales
Yo, I'll play Toribash with you too, man.
We'll keep on keeping on, Rensin. Take care of your kid, and take care of yourself. I think it'll be hard, but we'll come out fine.
We´ll pull a phoenix!

And yeah, you know, there´s not much I can say that others haven´t already, and I concur with it.
I'm sorry to hear that you need to step down at this time as well, but your reasons are very, very...well reasonable. :P At least you'll still be around to pester, heh, hopefully the new appointees, RAKK and KAG can step up to the plate and do a fine job. >;]
I STILL want to send you something for this baby! Come on! Giving! Bleh. Have fun with your new found priorities and much love from me to the little one.
Good luck with everything, Rensin!
Hope your baby grows healthily.
Pages: 1 2