Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction, how i hope this is the right forum..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yep, and i agree fully with everything written.

2. How did you hear about us?
Well this may sound like a cliche, but i searched google in a desperate hope, and then your website showed up.

3. How did you get into RP?
Euh, ever since i was 13 (im 18 now) ive been dragged into the whole d&d roleplay pen and paper with my friends. which has evolved since through live roleplaying, certain roleplay encouraged maps in warcraft 3 and finally in wow when it came out.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
I have loved the game series ever since warcraft 2

5. What is your favorite race/class?
I cant name a favorite, allthough im a poor troll roleplayer (accents heh ;) ), ive always loved the appearance of a troll hunter.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
I like extremist characters, either zealously good (A human dealing judgement in the name of the light and the stormwind monarchy), or chaoticly evil(a warlock manipulating his friends and enemies into serving his goals). Allthough on the world of warcraft live servers ive found roleplaying these specifik personalities hard to fit in, thus most of my characters end up abit more peace loving "We are of the alliance" adventurers type of personalities..

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Casual roleplay, stuff that doesnt go so overboard that it shatters the immersion.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Im a gamer by heart, thus i spend alot of time with Rpg's first person shooters and strategy games both on computer and on ps3.

9. What country are you from?
Im from Denmark, my first language is Danish, but having an american dad ive grown up learning english as a close second.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Definetly.

11. What i hope to bring to the server
An immersive character that will participate in all types of roleplay, and hopefully become part of an roleplay organisation on the server. Random roleplay is fun, but roleplaying more often with the same people, gives that much more to me.

Lastly, i was really surprised that i hadnt found this server before, the live roleplay realms are crowded with people yet the roleplay is almost unexistant since the burning crusade. I hope verymuch to get involved with more people here.

Kaykay out. :)

edit: a few more details
Aah, welcome to the server, and yes, it is the right forum!

Some thing to think on though, spelling and grammar, make sure to check out the spelling and grammar articles in the reviews sections and the Article and Guides forum.