Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Zantan's Introduction (I stole Mr. Kretol's example.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

I have, and I understand them completely.

2. How did you hear about us?

I got tired of the dying retail server RP, so I did a search and managed to click on Conquest of the Horde, and here I am.

3. How did you get into RP?

I was originally a PVPer, and had no idea what RP was. I was playing around on an RP server, found some RPers, and decided "Hell, Ill give this a try." After I did, I was hooked, and Rped ever since. Originally, I was unfamiliar with alot of the WoW lore, but I have learned some sence, but I am still rough around the edges.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

I orginially started with Warcraft III, and once I discovered that there would be a "world of warcraft" I decided, that it was definatly a go. World of warcraft isent my first MMORPG. My first was Impire of Istaria, which had no RP, I must admit.

Originally on WoW, I could never get into it, so I was getting on it every now and then, I leveled myself(Slowly) and after awhile, I got into the motion and got down to the bone and leveled, and Rp'd.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Humans for the win! Ive always played a human, cause for some reason, I just cant get use to the look of elves or draenei. I have, however, played undead, and I -do- like it, but, alas, I cant get use to weird body shapes.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

Mercenary. I love the fact that you can be good or evil, and do what you want, really, in the way of contracts. Ive always done Mercenary, because when I think of warrior, I see a bloodthirsty axe-thrower who would kill anyone in his path, and I dont like RPing like that.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

One's that are easy to follow, I must be honest. I hate being thrown into the middle of an RP and expected to be on whoever's side, and be able to know this and that and understand what's going on. I mean, if I try hard enough, -sure- I can follow it, but, I just like keeping it easy and laid back.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

II skydive. Literally! I love the rush of jumping from a plane, above the world, above fear and bad emotions. When your freefalling, you just have fun! (I have jumped from a plane without a parachute. I dont recommend it... When your helper latches onto you, and pulls the parachute cord...It hurts. ALOT.)

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

Im a full Iowan! I love Iowa for its summers and ETC. (Yes, in the US)

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Yes, I do.
Hmm, skydiving is the next thing on my to do list!

Welcome to the server!