Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: HELP! Please and Thank You
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I tried logging on to the server today and couldn't connect, a message before me telling me that my account was 'temporarily suspended'. My last login was probably some time around February 17th before I took some break time, and at that time to my knowledge I had done nothing wrong or went against the rules. It was a normal day: got on, RPed had some fun (Nothing against the Rules) and logged off.

Really, I am confused as to why I am suspended. I haven't gotten any messages on the forums telling me why and I don't appear on the 'Suspended/Banned' list.

Now heres something, awhile back when I believed a character profile was all that was needed to level past 50 I had leveled on to 51 until someone had pointed me to a news update I had missed regarding the recent rule change that hadn't appeared in the Rule/Policy area. But, that was awhile back and I took what I felt was appropriate action, completely stopping everything on that character and making a new one.

Its obviously a very long suspension since I haven't played since February 17thish and I would like to get it resolved or find out why.

I was sure if maybe it was just a mistake and if it was happening to anyone else.

Any information would be great, thanks in advance. =D
http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/forum/...f=2&t=7159

The server should be back up later today or tomorrow.
Ya, I saw that.

So its just a server bug and I'm not banned/supended?
It is not a bug. Everyone is temporarily suspended because of the actions of a large majority of the server. I'd read the thread that that announcement links to.
Like I said, EVERYONE is suspended.
Alright, I see now. I didn't think to read it all just thought it was as simple as, 'Servers down, come back later'. Also thought it would just say when I logged in that the server was down.

This clears a lot up for me. Thanks and sorry for not really investigating it further than I had already.

But really, thanks again.
No problem. Like I said, the server should be available later today or tomorrow. They're also using this time to try and fix things up.