Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: A fast question from a newb wanting on the server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I believe I read somewhere that people in the Visitor rank could make accounts capible of connecting to the server. Is this still true? I am very intrested in giving this server a shot.

Cause, I have to admitThis is one of the best main RP servers Ive seen.

Hah hah, Let a noob play :)
You can make an account, but I highly suggest doing an introduction as soon as you can. Don't forget that you should read the stickies in that section for help with making a good introduction.
Well, Ive encountered a problem. It says account creation is currently disabled. And, I do have a rough character profile/discription ready to be pumped out. And I believe, its not letting me post any Character profiles. (I have posted an introduction.)
Yeah, a bit down in the news it said that profiles can't be made in the profile place, accounts can't be made yet until maybe a few hours. Look at the new news, it's just new.
Hah hah. Damn, so close, and yet so far away. Thanks. Ill be checking back in now and then, I guess. I still play on retail once and awhile...Is it safe to?

I must admit, I am new to the whole Private Server thing.

Thank yee' again.
Remember to clear your cache each time you go back and forth.
Sounds good! -Though, I wish I had a timeframe when I could check back in on the Account creation. Through all Ive read, sounds like its gunna be fun once your connected.

No Rush, Mr. Gms! :D
Account creation was... uh... 'fixed' a few hours after the server came back up. ie, it's up now!