Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Zrag intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Of course, they are pretty standard rules and most goes without saying.

2. How did you hear about us?

Well like most people i used the might Google. I typed in RP private server and yours came up.

3. How did you get into RP?

Well i actually didn't start my RP conquest in the retail but actually on Private servers. i started on a Private server called WoW-Trance, it was mainly a PvP server but because it was an "all free" server it brought the attraction of creating cool looking characters that you could theme. When i was not on retail i was on Trance PvPing and raiding. As i was going through Stormwind i saw a RP guild recruitment and decided to see what the fuss was about. i went to their so called "HQ" and listened to them RP. At first it seemed a bit weird but then interesting so i joined in. Having an interest in the WoW Lore also helped me so i re-rolled a Dwarf hunter for RP purposes and have been involved in it ever since.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

Well i would have to blame a couple of friends for that. I was already into Blizzard's games mainly Starcraft and my friend gave me a 10-day trial to try. Like most noobs i entered the game, got too excited and left the start off area on a great adventure....didn't get too far.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Definitely Dwarf Hunter no doubt. Ive been involved in Dwarf lore ever since i started WoW and i play a Dwarf Hunter in retail. I also like the sense of companionship the Pet gives while Rping.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

The lone ranger kind. Someone that would enter an Epic battlefield and turn the tide for one side. Or the kind of person that you would want to meet in a barren desert if you were dying of thirst. Good or evil it doesn't really matter because they are both good choices.

What is your favorite kind of RP?
While not lone ranger i do like defending Bases or HQs, While Lone ranger i do enjoy doing the Epic quest wandering around or just suddenly finding a Storm Giant in your path and having to battle it.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

If you have ever Heard of Warhammer 40,000 i do enjoy playing and painting the model figures. I used to do Taekwando and got to a black belt standard in that.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

Australia mate. State of Tasmania to be precise mate.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Yes and a most definite yes.
Approved