Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Tickets.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When writing a ticket you must not use a space (Enter by default), if you do GMs won´t be able to see anything that comes after. IF you would use space anyway your ticket will be burned, it´s ashes spread over the ocean and then we´ll totally forget about it.
You mean no line breaks, right?
BecauseI'mSureYouDon'tWantABunchOfTicketsThatLookLikeThis.
Good: Hi there GM! Geif items pl0x ######, ######, #######, ###### Thanks a bunch again for them! :D

Bad: Hi there GM!
Geif items pl0x
######
######
######
TwilightDisciple Wrote:You mean no line breaks, right?
BecauseI'mSureYouDon'tWantABunchOfTicketsThatLookLikeThis.

Ahem. Of course, that´s what I said, walla.
Now I'm confused...about Nari's definition and Twilight's one. Which one is correct again?
Spaces are okay, but no line breaks. Copy Nari's example.
Both are right....

You can have spaces between words, just don't hit Enter/Return on the keyboard, do not go down a line like
this.
Bah, trust me to get it wrong.

I'll have to modify my ticket after school...
I've updated the wiki to reflect this. I had forgotten it showed the old way as we've had the no breaks problem for a while now.
It was working again for a while. I think it was just the addon that I was using was fine, though now it's out of date.
Addendum!

Do not ask GMs to look at your tickets, if you want items or some such simply put up a ticket and wait. Patience is, as I always say, Key.