Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction (Hope this goes where it's supposed to!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yep!

2. How did you hear about us?
Actually, Cressy told me!

3. How did you get into RP?
Back when I was 14, I was looking for a good writing exercise. I was also a regular poster on Gaia Online. One thing sorta led to another, and I found myself RPing! I've been doing it on and off for the past six years now!

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
I learned about the Warcraft universe because I used to be a MAJOR Starcraft junkie. School tourneys and everything. When I learned later about the Warcraft series alongside it, I gave it a whirl and was actually very pleased! But what got me into WoW was my cousin. He and I are really good friends, and he got very good at WoW. One thing sorta lead to another, and I got hooked.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Oooh, that's a hard one. I have a tendency to go for less magic-oriented classes, like Warrior and Hunter (although healing has been a thing of mine for the past year! I think my first character might be a Holy Priest on this server!), and as for races... well, I actually have a thing for Draenei and Trolls. I like the way they move and fight more than anything. Dwarves are pretty spiffy too.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
Really, that's all dependent on the character. I like to say I'm very versatile when it comes to the characters I can effectively play and enjoy. I will say that I have a few minor issues playing the generic Orc personality though. It's not that I can't enjoy myself doing it. I simply have a few issues trying to keep myself in the groove. Outside of that, give me any race and class and I can come up with a personality, story, and modus operandi for how I'll play each one. Edit: Generally, characters I play can defend themselves! I like being in character no matter what; whether or not I'm levelling!

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Generally, I like RP where I can be in part of some sort of organization. One of the characters I had with Cressy while we both still played on Argent Dawn, one of the regular servers, was actually rising in rank through the Theramore Guard, to the point where I was squad leader of one of the teams. We'd meet up inside the castle halls and all. It was pretty spiffy! Another type I like doing is actually dungeon and raid RP. I tend to play characters that get thrown in dangerous situations, and me and my friends have learned how to play a character effectively inside an instance.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Oh yeah. I'm a fledgling DnD DM (both 3.5 AND 4, thank you very much!), I'm an avid skiier, and I'm actually looking for a greater outlet for my vocal talents. Me and my buddies Ryan and Dom are actually putting together a little jam group! No bassist or drummer yet though.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
USA! Boston, Massachusetts, to be specific, and I'm damn proud of the fact. (That said, won't yell at any fans of the Evil Empire! You know who you are!)

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Sure! Don't have any problem with them.
[Image: approved.gif]
Welcome!
It's a Cressy-friend? Welcome to CotH :)