Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hey there.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
'Lo guys, been a little while since I've had to do anything like this, but hopefully it'll be enough.

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yep, I know most of the basic and obvious rules such as no flaming and all, I've read over most of the policies and I have a general feel of what's allowed and what's not.

2. How did you hear about us?

Originally, I heard of Conquest of the Horde from a friend of mine who runs a private roleplay server. He said it'd be more suited to my tastes, though I didn't really bother moving past his server and got a little bored. Eventually, after a while, a friend of mine who I know from a Half-Life 2 roleplay community told me about here and suggested I play. I'm unsure of what he calls himself here, but I know him as Tales23. I kept his words in mind, and around a week later I googled for the site and well, here I am.

3. How did you get into RP?

I began roleplaying on forum boards a long time ago, probably since I was eleven? Obviously I wasn't very good back then, but I improved and moved onto better things. A little while after I got bored of forum roleplay, I picked up Warcraft 3 and started playing on the roleplay maps created for that, such as DoBRP and CoTMRP. I played Warcraft 3 on and off for about 5-6 years and I occasionally still play it today. Aside from Warcraft 3, I've been involved with a very big Garry's Mod Half-Life 2 roleplay community for around a year now. I quit a few months ago but I achieved a head administrative position there as well as being in charge of two important factions. As of now I'm not involved with any roleplay other than trying to get involved with here. I'll also be leading a zombie roleplay community on Garry's Mod in a few months if that goes for anything.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

Originally, when I was about ten or eleven years old, Warcraft 3 had just been released and I was pretty ecstatic over it. I got the game and found myself playing it for a couple of years non-stop, getting involved with clans, roleplay, custom maps and such. At that age, I clearly wasn't the best but I suppose I basically learned my way on the internet through Warcraft. Sometime later, World of Warcraft was released. I wasn't sure I wanted to play it since it seemed to odd from Warcraft 3, and it charged monthly. I decided to go through with it regardless and got hooked. I played as an Undead Warrior on a roleplay server who I still have today. I found the roleplay in official WoW servers to be lackluster though and transferred him to a regular server. I haven't been addicted to Warcraft for a couple of years now, I tend to only play it in short bursts on and off.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

I'm not sure what to choose here since I don't want to restrict myself, but I suppose it'd be Undead Warrior. I find the Undead are unique and have a lot of room for creativity, and I like the style of warriors since they're essentially just the knights and foot soldiers of Warcraft.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I tend to enjoy playing the jaded, cold character who's actually pretty thoughtful and understanding if you get to know him. I usually do this through roleplaying my character as a mercenary, though I'm not adverse to playing as other things. On the old roleplay server I used to play on, I had a Scourge cultist, a Broken Draenei bounty hunter and a Tauren sergeant.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

Anything really, I don't mind combat, romance, passive or whatever, so long as it's fun. It's more on who I RP with, I have difficulty with people I'm not too familiar wih.

8. Do you have any hobbies?

Well, aside from gaming and roleplay I don't do much that isn't too nerdy. I'm a college student, I play electric guitar, I play tabletop Warhammer, I read, I create art, I write and I talk to my friends who are equally as nerdy.

9. What country are you from?

I live in the United Kingdom, so that's GMT. Central Scotland, to be precise.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Definitely, rules are there for a reason and I don't have a right to play on this server, I have a privilege.
[Image: approved.gif]
Welcome!