Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hey everybody.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, after reading up on everything here it is, my introductory post.

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes, indeed. I read through the rules, policies, and FAQs.

2. How did you hear about us?
I had just finished installing World of Warcraft after a few months without and flew around on my druid until I remembered how fun private servers used to be. Sadly my old one had died and I needed something new. I tried out one that was very fun to start, but it turned out to be a simple PVP server. :'( I got disgusted wth the constant duel requests and started looking up some new servers, and I found you guys.

3. How did you get into RP?
When I was little my friends and I were so imaginitive. We used to jump on the trampoline with fake swords, and hell if we couldnt find any we improvised with anything we could find. Sticks, Hangers, Acorns, it was full out war. i think a little piece of what I used to have is still with me, and I love it to death.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
My older brother had all the latest games on his computer. He used to play starcraft and I'd watch him all day, just stare at the exploding monsters and complex strategies. When I learned how to, I got on. Eventually he bought Warcraft, and Finally World of Warcraft.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
My favorite race would have to be a Troll. They're leaned-back go-with-the-flow, you know, bro?.

My favorite class would be the death knight. Their armor is so... awesome. Their skills are so... awesome. Their name is so... Awesome. Have you ever seen a troll Death knight? Its so... awesome.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
My favorite character would have to be one thats locally well-known, the nice guy that people trust.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
My favorite kind of RP would need suspense, romance, a good plot, and good RPers. Probably something set around an early year, guns turn me off(too powerful) with an ending that sets the borders for a new RP.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I play guitar, football as a tight end, and hang out with my friends. What else could a guy want?

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I'm from the Southeastern U.S. , speak fluent English and some basic French. I also know about 6 words in Spanish.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
I agree to abide by the rules and policies provided for me.
Welcome to the server!

Though you should know that Death Knights are restricted to Grunts at the moment.