Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Good morning, CotH!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

I've not only read them, I feel that I've really gotten to know them. Bought them dinner. Taken them out for a cup of coffee. Listened to them prattle on and on about themselves. But it's okay, I think we've made an honest connection. I will totally respect them in the morning.

2. How did you hear about us?

By typing "wow fun server RP" into the Mystical Google Machine. Your site was #2 on the list!

3. How did you get into RP?

I think it all stems from the lifelong belief - based on books, movies, television and imagination - that other people's lives have GOT to be more exciting than my own. So I should be them. Or something like that.

Honestly, I was RPing before I knew there was a word for it. I've RP'd with penpals, in games, in online forums... and during my years as a Rennie I even got paid for it. Not much, sure, but it kept me in turkey legs.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

I was never that much of a gamer (except for the Castlevania & Silent Hill series) but a few years ago I started messing around with Runescape (stop groaning) and EverQuest before falling into WoW. Although I've tried a couple of other MMORPGs since (LotR, Conan), nothing keeps my attention like Warcraft. Who loves ya, baby?

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Class: Hunter. I am a very casual player so I solo quest 99% of the time and there's just something warm and fuzzy about having something warm and fuzzy at your side to keep you company. Now, I've tried other classes. I have mid-level rogues, warlocks, druids, and a death knight or two. But somehow I always end up sneaking away to level another hunter. It's a sickness, I suppose.

Race: Any that can be a hunter. (Resisted urge to add winking smiley here.) Seriously, though, I think that trolls have the most interesting lore. And I'm fond of blood elf Farstriders. And dwarves, who have the best flirts in the game.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

Chaotic good commoners. I don't like royalty, the military, or great big puffed-up heroes/villains who always save/ruin the day. I prefer the quirky but well-meaning, flawed, humorous, occasionally romantic, laid back types.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

Casual, relaxed, funny situations. Drama, tragedy, and conflict have a time and a place, sure, but my characters would prefer to be elsewhen and elsewhere.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I'm a grad student (public health) so that doesn't leave much time for other hobbies. I do ATS bellydance once in a while. I like hiking and disc golf. I can play piano, guitar, and dulicmer. I'm very good at annoying my cats, if that counts.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

United States, EST. Can I still have wiggle room? I drink a lot of coffee so my grammar may suffer from either caffeine deprivation or overdose at any given point in time.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

I do agree to abide by your rules and policies. I believe they are fair and support the kind of gaming environment to which I would like to become accustomed. Thanks!
[Image: 3591949.jpg]