Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Server Downtime - 3/07, 3am (PST)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It seems as though the NCDB team has released their latest update! Therefore, I'll be bringing the server down to make use of it.

Estimated downtime is a half hour or so, what with making backups of the custom stuff that I had the chance to add recently and whatnot.

Will make further posts with updates!

Known Bugs:
- Mounts not working
- Cross-faction languages have yet to be put back in
Woohoo! Hopefully this withh patch up a bunch of the Northrend stuff so we can open it soon. :> Thanks buuuuuddy.
Server now offline. Work commencing!
Conversion is encountering some hiccups. Will post with further updates.
Taking a lot longer than expected (obviously). Unfortunately, I didn't actually note down the queries I had used before for training reduction and whatnot, so I'm having to formulate them all again.
Ideally, the next post will be saying the server's back up!
Alright... I -think- I managed to port everything over. However, I'm too exhausted to triple-check for now.

At any rate, server's back up.
Thank you for working so hard, Kretol. We appreciate your efforts, and I am currently firing my luv cannons in your direction.

Go relax!
^ What she said. =P
Thanks Kretol! :D You can chill now. :P

Even though I had no idea this happened until like 6 minutes ago. LOL
I'm sure we all appreciate your work Kretol!
Thank you!
Aww. Thanks Kret for busting your balls for us. :D

/gives cookie.
I've decided to revert the server back to before this update for now, until the bugs are fixed with these latest updates. Doing a quick restart currently in order to point the server configuration back to the proper database.
Will restarting the server affect characters. Because I'm pretty sure my 2 characters will become non-existent LOL
I don´t think it would, far from an expert though.
At this point the restart has already happened and no one got lost. I think it's safe.