Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hello, how're we all upon this day?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes, yes I did.

2. How did you hear about us?
Nagaku.

3. How did you get into RP?
My dad was one of those people who played D&D in college and he taught me how to play when I was 8, I've been RPing since. (Roughly 14 years.)

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
I read the "War of the Ancients" trilogy by Richard A. Knaak, and then bought the original Warcraft RTS games, and got WoW when it eventually came out.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Mmmm . . . This is really a tough one . . . I'd have to say it's a split between three. (Note: These are just based off of my favorite characters' races/classes.) Troll, Shaman. Blood Elf, Paladin. Night Elf, Druid.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
I don't really have a favorite, it's really a split between three archetypes.
Sadistic Villain: These characters are always vile, uncaring, and revel in other people's pain and torment. I play these when I'm in the mood to blow off some steam.

Mystic Theurge: These characters are masters of lore and hidden knowledge about Arcane Magic and use their knowledge to defend themselves and their close friends whenever possible.

Chaotic Neutral Assassin: These characters are always good at killing people, they hide in the shadows and usually snipe people from a distance with bows and serrated arrows. They tend to have the capacity to be vile, uncaring arses, but they also have the capability of being understanding and empathic.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Hmmmm . . . I'd have to say Quest/Storyline RP. When you finish the quest/storyline, you feel like you've accomplished something. Like you've helped/harmed something/someone in a profound way and that you've grown stronger because of it.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Hmmm. I like to build spud cannons, play Warhammer (Both fantasy and 40k), . . . . I'm a bit of a pyromaniac at times. . . >_>, I can always seem to get guys to do what I want them to, dunno if that's a talent, or a stupid human trick . . . I should probably figure it out.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
England AKA the U.K.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies? Yes, I do.
Approved!