Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Entrances and Introductions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
~ Of course.

2. How did you hear about us?
~ By searching the Almighty Google for, as I typed it, “private wow rp server”. CotH was the fourth option, which I suppose isn't relevant since I tried all the links on the first page. In the end CotH seemed the best choice.

3. How did you get into RP?
~ I became interested in RP soon after I became interested in writing. Thinking up new characters and plots was something I would do often, so it (RP) seemed a natural extension. That said, I haven't been doing it for very long; I only just got here from Scape Gaming. Yeah, I know.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
~ Through a friend of a friend of my best-friend's friend's friend.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
~ In terms of lore I would have to say the Forsaken; their sinister background is quite intriguing, as are their interactions with the rest of the Horde. Not that I would play as one, but still. For play I prefer the Night Elves (who doesn't?), Gnomes (I enjoy their quirky, silly atmosphere), and Trolls (for their accents and spirituality). Odd mix, I know. Where classes are concerned I'm rather partial to casters, particularly the Druid, Shaman, Mage, and Priest.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
~ Neutral Good, Lawful Neutral, or Neutral, though I could get down with some chaotic good as well.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
~ I think of myself as a rather casual role player; I might be OOC for small amounts of time when I'm on my own or something, but when with others I like to remain IC. That said, I have no real preferences to the type of RP being held. I'm just as fine with a small quest or gathering as I am with some huge epic plot line. Still, preferably an abundance of small encounters with a sprinkling of dramatics.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
~ As stated above, I write. My writings are mainly fiction, ranging from fantasy to adventure to historical to “real-life-content”. Often I write for children: silly rhymes, colorful language, etc. I'm not as avid a reader as I used to be, but I still enjoy a good book every now and again. I take great pride in my academics and strive to excel therein. (I particularly enjoy mathematics and sciences, and am aiming towards becoming a biology teacher.) I meditate, practice (a very, very limited form of) tai chi, go on nature walks, and volunteer in my community, usually at the local animal shelter. It may seem like a lot, but somehow I manage to find a place for Warcraft (when I can).

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
~ The United States (North Carolina). English as a first language, with as much Spanish as anyone living in the States should know.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
~ Indubitably.
Approved!