Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: New Trial GMs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Welcome to our new trial GMs: Andrasia (temporary alias) and MoonlightBlossom. I feel these two will be a benefit to the server as a whole, so please don't aim to make their job difficult. ;)
Congradulations to you both! I'm sure the whole server will benefit from this, good work.
Yar! Here comes the cavalry! Congratulations!
Thanks everyone, hopefully we'll be able to do as much as we can to help out around here. *Pulls out the hand broom and dust pan.*

Time to get to work.
>;]
Woohoo! Congrats! *whip*
Oh shoot. This means I have to act responsibly now?

*overdramatic sigh*

Well, okay. I guess.

Truly though. Thank you, guys. It means a lot.
*puts on her peasant hat*
Wot? Moh wuk? All royt.
I told you Moonlight. You have my Avatars Bazooka, should you need it. (And my Axe! And my Bow!)

Andrasia, welcome welcome. I hope to get to know you, and I hope you have some fun here!

Before I throw any fancy cheese parties, what are these two new GMs able to do?
We can level-up, approve intros and profiles, and most importantly, nag the heck out of you. >:]
You're both the newest GMs! I get to call you Newbie and give you women's names... Wait... Maybe I don't...

I wish you luck, because we need you guys.
Congrats! :D
/clap
This is great. A little bit more support around ^^
Yes... *grins* Support... of evil things! *evil laugh*

Just kidding. Uhh, well, congratulations, have a cookie!
Congratulations both! I don't think I ever saw Andriasa before though.
Me neither but I have been here only for a few months now and looking forward to meet him/her.
And some congratulations are in order. Keep up the good work. :D
Woah, Moonlight's GM now and I've yet to RP with you? Dang...now you'll be all busy and stuff. Congratulations! And to Andrasia aswell!
Was going to say this earlier but didn't so I'll say it now. Congrats to you both.

@Moonlight: I told you that you would go somewhere on the server, your super dedicated and a fun person to RP with. I told you you'd be a hero but I didn't expect a GM. Good luck.

@ Andrasia: I've Rped with you a few times and it was funny RP. I wish you good luck in your new position.

Enjoy your position, you both deserve it!
Pages: 1 2