Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hi it's DeAngelo!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes I did! I like how you put the rules on the Wiki and made them easy to find and read.

2. How did you hear about us?

Well I love Role Playing so I looked on Google and checked many private sites until I finally found a server that looked like it would fulfill my role playing needs.

3. How did you get into RP?

I started role playing on crime RPGs and have continued doing that for a couple years. Soon I became interested in Star Wars RPGs. I like the fantasy aspect of RPGs. Then I became interested in Medieval and Fantasy RPGs. I like being able to pretend I'm something that does not exist. It is a cool feeling that you control a character and get to make all of their decisions.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

When I got into Fantasy RPGs I graduated from browser-based text RPGs to MMORPGs. Two friends would always talk about WOW at lunch. I was curious because it sounded fun. I began asking questions. They told me I should by it and they'd help me level up. I bought it, loved it and became addicted to it!

5. What is your favorite race/class?

My favorite race is the troll because I like the way they seem mystical. You also have a choice of being a mage which is my favorite class. I like being a mage because I like being able to add magic into the role playing equation. Having your character command magic adds extra options and role playing opportunities. I especially like to get together with other mages and level up. Role playing that they are teaching me about the monsters I'm facing.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I like playing a criminal. Role playing that your character is on the run is very fun. It opens up whole new possibilities when role playing. Trolls, my favorite race, seem to fit nicely with the criminal image. They are so cruel and mistrusting of other races. They have the traits that criminals normally have.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

I like any RP that is creative. It should stick to lore. It should be serious and fun with not to much drama. By drama I mean OOC drama. People should talk in character and act like their character would.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

Not really! Just WOW!

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I'm from the United States. My first language is English. I believe I live in the timezone GMT -5. I don't need any wiggle room with my spelling and grammar though I would appreciate some.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Yes I do! Also for whoever is reading this, thanks for reading and considering my application!
deangelodurbin Wrote:My favorite race is the troll

deangelodurbin Wrote:-My favorite race is the troll-

deangelodurbin Wrote:-MY FAVORITE RACE IS THE TROLL-

I love you.
Welcome to the server! >8D