Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: An Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
I did, and I have to say I agree with all of it and won't have any trouble abiding by them. I do have to note that I love the token system.

2. How did you hear about us?
I was browsing google for private roleplaying servers when I came across this article by Kretol: http://kretol.ironsongtribe.com/2007/12 ... w-servers/ In the comments section was an intelligent response with a note about the fact that he also played on your server. I immediately decided to pay you a visit, and here I am!

3. How did you get into RP?
I started by playing a few White Wolf and AD&D games over 10 years ago, though with my moving every few years I haven't been able to find anyone else who plays. I found a group of medieval/renaissance reenactors and was with them for almost 5 years while I lived in California.
My mother's a computer gamer, as well, so I grew up playing console and pc RPG's. I loved Oblivion and made my power-gamer husband think I was insane decorating my houses and wearing normal clothing. "What do you get out of that?! There's no point to it.."

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
I'm not much a strategy game person, but I wanted to pick up WoW as soon as I had heard it was coming out. I was going to school at the time (not working for most of it) and my ex couldn't justify the fee. Well, he's my ex now, and I decided to give it a go about 3 years ago and have played on and off since then.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
My favourite races are the trolls and night elves. The trolls grabbed my attention with their culture- it's just fun to play the friendly ex-cannibal witch doctor, what can I say? I've just always had an affinity for elves, which goes back to AD&D.
My favourite classes are (shadow) priests and mages. I nearly always play casters because of the high fantasy aspect to them.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
The major theme of my characters is their need to help others. This can be played to a fault, where she couldn't say no to anyone, or simply as a motherly figure out to help the down-and-out. My favourite characters aren't typically out to attain power, but wish to help keep a balance and peace in her world (be it the entire world or her circle of friends).

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Any RP where my character can gain personal growth and watch relationships with others ebb and flow. I'm not one to cause drama, though my characters would gladly try to calm things down.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I love art and crafts of any kind and have dabbled with quite a few mediums. My favourites revolve around costuming; Venetian and papier mache masks making the top of the list. When I was part of the reenactment group, I made clothing, hats, and even hard leather armour for myself and others.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
Well, technically, I'm from Germany, but I moved to America before I was 2. I'm currently living in the Central Time Zone. My husband works evenings/nights and I've got a young baby, so I'm up at all hours depending on how things work out that day.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
I do! That's one of the main reasons I'm here!
Welcome to the server.

Make a troll!