Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introductions are in order..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

I've read them over twice, if more times is necessary, it would be kind if one would specify that I should. I have to admit though, I'm out-standed by the length and detail that were put into a private server. *Shrugs* I might just like it here.

2. How did you hear about us?

I learned of this from my long time friend from Warcraft III, Lord_Kristoff. He had previously had a character on this server, and said that he might just return if I, or my second friend, Arthas_Sucks, joins as well.

3. How did you get into RP?

A long while back, nearing when I was eight or nine, there was a game-hub called BYOND. On it, were a game by the name of 'Icon Fantasy.' It was a game where you chose a pre-made (or custom-made) 16 to 32-bit character, and could roam around the world of =IF=. I had not initially gotten into RPing, but after I had seen some of the fights, I was completely hooked on it. I had stayed on that game for almost two years, before I finally lost touch with all of it's inhabitants.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

I had been a fan of the RTS series for a while, nearing when I was eleven or twelve. So when I saw Warcraft III on the shelves, I was quite intrigued by it. Upon playing the game, I was enthralled by the rich detail that was put into the characters, which made me look into the lore of the game. That's when I started to consider roleplaying on Battle.net. Which is where I met Lord_Kristoff, mind you.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

My favorite race, would be the Undead Scourge. Not because they are undead, and they will eat you, but the fact that their creation and conception comes from a long line of betrayal, and behind-the-scenes actions. From Ner'zhul's captivity in the Frozen Throne, to Arthas' wielding of Frostmourne, I have always been a Scourge fan.

That said, the class on the top of my list, would be the Death Knight. Dark, Armored to the teeth, pure evil with a sense of will. What else is there more to say?

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

My characters usually have a lot of willpower, whether it be mental, or physical, they usually try to estimate things as a tactician, instead of charging blindly into them, hoping to come out on top. That said, being a warrior on retail-WoW is sort of hypocritical..

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

War, and love. Not much to be said about War, besides that it is the most entertaining form of combat. Not that I approve of actual war, just those fought from the confines of our computers and monitors. Love..Is a different story. The kiss of one that your character has fallen madly in love with, just makes my heart tingle inside.. It's actually one of the few things girly, besides that one time of a month. ((If I blow up, I'm sorry. T-T))

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I play 1st Bass on the Drum-line at my High School, if that counts..

9. What country are you from?

Good ol' United States of America. Even though it may be on the younger side, compared to countries like Britain and France, I would still think that my home is among the best of them.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Of course. If I had planned on disobeying those rules, I would'nt have bothered to have read them, and I would have just said, "Oh, yeah, sure. I'll check this box and say that I will follow the rules." I spent time reading those rules, that I won't get back. I might as well get my fill from them.
Welcome to the server.