Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Greetings all.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Vurg's introduction.

1.Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes I have, twice - to be sure.

2. How did you hear about us?
Well, after visiting quite a few private servers, I made a few friends. A good friend of mine - Maks. Recommended this one after I complained about how I could never find a good roleplaying server.

3. How did you get into RP?
Originally - by accident! I was a new player to World of Warcraft and clicked on any realm, turning out to be the Steamwheedle Cartel EU realm. I saw the yellow introductory text saying I had to respect the additional policies, so I checked out the site. And, I've been hooked on roleplaying ever since!

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
Well, I broke my arm one summer, being confined to the house I didn't have much else to do. My friend recommended an MMORPG. And - I was most definately not going to test Runescape. So I bought World of Warcraft and I haven't looked back once.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
By far, my favourite race class combination is the good ol' human mage. They just have this, thing about them - It's really fun playing one. Not to mention the constant jibes of "Vendor" that provide a laugh or two. Mana Biscuit anyone?

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
A wise, mage. An ambassador for entire kingdoms and a talented spellcaster. With considerable skill in all three schools. Perhaps, it's a little bit overpowered - but I'm not an egomaniac, honest.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Most definately spontaneous roleplay. I don't know if anyone else has done this, but often you can walk into an inn, (Goldshire for alliance, Silvermoon for Horde) to find a few people sitting down that gladly accept you into their continuous style of roleplaying. Alot of the time, it escalates and goes on for hours and hours. But also - it provides the unique advantage of being able to leave if necassary.

8. Do you have any hobbies/Talents?
Well, music has always been a passion of mine. I'm in a band - which is quite successful. And, I play a few instruments. Bass, Guitar, Flute, Saxophone, Drums, Piano and I have a decent voice. I'm not boasting - so please, don't think I am. I just, have alot of time on my hands so I learn instruments alot. I tend to teach myself though, it's easier to go at your own pace.

9. What country are you from?
I reside in a city called Birmingham, in England. I don't like it here though, I always had aspirations of moving to Canada someday.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Yes, Yes and Yes again.

Thankyou for reading my introduction.

- Vurg.
Welcome to the server.