Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: They call me 'Doc'.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
An Introduction from the Doctor. (Dr.A)

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes, yes I did! Is there anything more to say then that?

2. How did you hear about us?

I found out about the way I child finds out naughty things on the internet. Google search is my friend! Muwahaha!

3. How did you get into RP?

When I was young, tabletop RPGs were constant in my house! It moved for me, from tabletop (DND RP when I was about seven or eight.) up to yahoo rooms, to forums, and eventually to world of warcraft after pen and paper RP!

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

Once more I can blame my father for that! He introduced me to the beta back when I was living with him! And eventually that became two accounts with lots of toons!

5. What is your favorite race/class?

My favorite race and class. Well! That's hard! I'd have to say my favorite combination of the two is a dreanei shaman, simply because I've been playing one for so long. However, my favorite race is the humans! Simply because of the massive amounts of lore and plotlines surrounding them, and my favorite class, well, I've always been partial to warlocks and paladins myself.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

It depends! What side of the field am I playing?! If I'm allied with the darker factions, then I tend to play an 'underling', I work close to the Master and do all kinds of underhanded deeds to help him achieve his goals! If I play on the side of the light, then a peace seeking paladin has my name written all over it!

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

I do actually love conflict RP, but there are the many stipulations that go along with it. I love a good plot line with conflict that has been plotted out, I'm not one for drama and want to make sure that things go with a type of freeflowing movement. (That probably made no sense!) Structure is important in RP, but fun more so!
8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I can play the FLUTE! (Please hold all band camp jokes), and I'm an soprano in choir (Singing Phantom of the Opera solos, now -those- were the days.) I'm also a writer by trade and I love collecting purples...of all shapes and sorts. (From hair-bushes to EPICS!)

9. What country are you from?

I'm from the US, Northeast specifically. Is there anymore to mention beyond that?

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Wait...what was I doing? I kid, of course I remember the first question, and yes, I abide by the rules! If only I can have a hug!
Welcome to the server.