Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Um... i cant connect..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have not had a computer to myself in a long time, i recently got it back and have been trying to get online and cant get in, my forum account seems to work but it wont let me connect, i was just wondering if i was banned or if anyone has any ideas if i dunno >_<
Your not a peon yet. Which means that you can't make a game account yet. Make your Intro and such and when your checked off you can then log on. :)
Ive already got a 70 and another character on the way on this server >.>
Could it be that you were off before the Server made the Wrath of the Lich King changeover? If so, that's probably why, because everyone except for a few people were dropped to visitor status. I hope that helps.
so what do i have to do? get accepted again?
Yeah, you just have to get re-accepted after sending a new Introduction (There's a new template, by the way.), then you probably need to make a new Game account, if I'm correct. Then you'll be good for RPing.
So all my characters are gone....huh -.-
Well.....uhmm.....I did everything i had to do to connect, I made a server account.... my wow client is updated to 3.0.9.9551, and I was accepted into the server, the client acts strange when I try to login..it says my name or pw are wrong, I know they aren't...I checked my caps, I checked everything...It just won't work.

somebody, please help me!
Do you have an intro approved, realmlist changed, and/or updated properly?
Please start a new topic, and use the proper forum (ie, Tech Support).

Locked.