Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: WHHAAAAAAAT?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i put up an intro and now its just GONE. im new to this server, so i dont know if they're supposed to do that, or it was a mishap. i didnt get any messages about it.
Check.. Your.. PM's! They have sent, or will send you a message, if your introduction is gone then check your PM's.. Stop posting new ones.
I PMed you that you were denied. You're denied. Please don't keep posting new topics.
i have checked and checked and checked! no pms, and if my intro is gone how do i get onto the server, it still says "This account has been blocked and is no longer is use"
As stated, maybe you checked your PM's and missed it. Look throughout your mailbox. You were denied, meaning you cannot post another intro and you cannot get in-game.
wait a minute, if its denied, i cant try to post a new one, i can NEVER play on this server?
Check your PM's. That would be correct.
i have checked, and checked... and im getting nothing, NOTHING! i think ur over reacting if i can never play on the server, because of one little intro. i keep looking at my pms, 0/0, no messages, and when i go to my gmail, No Mail.
look, all i want to do is RP, this is the only server i can find, i cant find any PM's maybe it just got lost or deleted, but i have really checked and checked, but it says there are no messages.
New PM sent.

However, you already broke the first rule of the server by making a topic about this very subject,
when we clearly have rules written out NOT to make topics like these.

Stop while you're ahead.
alright, what am i supposed to do to have a CHANCE to be on this server.i cant create a new intro, what am i suspected to do?

and thank you for the PM
Sorry man, you already had your chance. We all wish for you to have good RP's elsewhere, but I guess you can say we expect you to leave.
alright, i hope all of you well, go RP your hearts out. bye ):
I know for sure that you got the PM since I sent it myself, I am sure both Kag and Moonlight did as well.

For simplicty and to make sure that you see it I will also post it here.

Quote:We regret to inform you that we have unanimously decided that you are not a good fit for our server. Your introduction thread has been locked, and you will remain at the visitor rank. Please keep in mind our policy on denied introductions. We cannot provide you with the reason or reasons why your application was denied. We wish you the best of luck in your RP endeavors elsewhere!