Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Odrion's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes, and I am impressed with the high expectations to join

2. How did you hear about us?

My friend and I wanted to enjoy WoW, but regular retail gets boring, especially with all the Role Playing hate, so I began browsing the web and I stumbled upon this site.

3. How did you get into RP?

RP is the only reason I play WoW, Of course grinding and PvPing adds to the flavor. I
probably started around two years ago, when I first joined WoW

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

I started off MMOs when I was young, and I completely fell in love with them. I started off playing Runescape and evolved from there. One day, I was bored of the rigorous skilling, so I decided to download WoW trail version, and I completely fell in love with it .

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Hmm....This is tough. I personally love Human Rogues, as they remind me of old New York mafias. I am an altoholic, so I'm pretty open.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I like to play the sadistic "Don" type, I personally don't like to be "hardcore" evil type, but I love being neutral. Being able to choose my sides wisely and plan strategically .

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
I love a good drama, I'm really into long detailed story plots/ But my overall favorite is, just having fun in a Tavern at night, relaxing and watching a drunk bar fight

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

Hmm...I'm into Soccer, Hockey, Football, reading and hanging out with friends. As for stupid human tricks..... I can do a backflip while riding a bike and not kill myself LOL And as for talents, I suppose you can say that I'm a "nerd/geek" which is kinda cool.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I'm from East Coast United States. I speak English and I speak Portuguese fluently

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Yes, I swear to abide by all the rules and policies and be a contributing member of society
You seem sincere in your answers; and I think you expanded upon them adequately.
For that, I'm willing to give you a go.

Approved.