Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The introduction of Ackhack.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
I have read and re-read the rules. First to get a basic idea, then a second time to read and understand.

2. How did you hear about us?
I searched google for "Wow private server rp", but google just pointed me to a site that listed a lot of different private servers. After some search and false hopes I found this server.

3. How did you get into RP?
I think it was through my dad, since as long as I can remember he has loved RP computer games. When I was a kid, even before I could read and understand english, I began playing Baldurs Gate. My first tries didn't go so well though.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
My brother likes strategic games, so I think we have all of the Warcraft series here at home. I won't lie: I'm not really that into those kinds of strategic games. When World of Warcraft came out I was a bit older and had started to finally understand, read and write english. My father got us a 10-day-free-trial and I enjoyed playing the game, it took about a year before we found private servers.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
I think I prefer Draenei, not only because I love their little tail. But also because I like their starting area with the giant, blue butterflies. When choosing a class I usually go with the "Hack and slash" type of warrior, it seems to fit me best.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
To be honest, I actually haven't played any 'Real' RP. Only Baldurs gate and some Never winter Nights. Basicly, I already had a character that had a goal that I knew of. But I'm in a RP group at my school, so I have actually made my own character: Neville, a 18-year-old bounty hunter. She's also almost an alcoholic.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Medieval I suppose. As I stated before I haven't really managed to have any real pen and paper RP experience yet.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I'm in the Theater society in my school and I also go to Karate. My stupid human trick is possibly... when I think closer on it, I don't think I have a stupid human trick.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language?
We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I am from the cold north-east (Or, north-west if you want it that way.) called Sweden.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
I give my word on that I shall try my best to abide by the rules.

-Edit- And since I'm using my school laptop when playing, I can't play in some time. My teacher saw me playing a flashgame on "History.com". Apparently she does not know that it says in the rules that we are ALLOWED to play flashgames. Now I will not get my laptop back until Wednesday, and that is without anything on the damn computer too.
Welcome to the server! >8D