Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Xaqari's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes I did. And my friend Kelibarcis explained them to me.

2. How did you hear about us?
Kelibarcis told me about the server.

3. How did you get into RP?
Haha. I actually started out on Harry Potter Forums, from there I went on to DnD and also dabbled in Second Life. I would consider my self an experienced role-player. I also am in theatre which gives me advantages with role-playing movement and emotions.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
My uncle came in from Florida and brought his laptop with him and had this really cool game on it and I would sit and watch him for hours at a time. When he left I begged my parents for months to get WoW and about a month later they finally did.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
My favorite race is probably the Tauren, simply because they are often played as a peaceful tribal race. But, you can add so many character quirks and aspects if you play them as an angry or scorned character. My favorite class is definitely the Warrior, just because you can put so much back story to a brawler style character

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
Characterization is very important to me. If a character doesn't have great characterization then their no fun to play. I try to put some of my self into a character. Just for the purpose of being able to really think like your character would.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Free form is my favorite. Because it is the most smooth running and fun filled roleplay. Not as many restrictions as an OOC planned ordeal.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I love music. Guitar is my instrument of choice. I also love Theatre I plan on getting my doctorate in Theatre and going on to be a Theatre Professor. Oh, and I also train in MMA (Mixed Martial Arts)

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language?
We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I live in the deep south of the U.S.(Across the street from Kelibarcis to be exact)

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Yes I will.
Welcome to the server! >8D

Make a Tauren!