Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Another Attempted Update (3/17)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So! I'll be trying to update to a more recent version of NCDB again. If a plethora of errors are encountered again, I'll once again revert back to the previous database, and will wait longer until it can be stable.

Anyway, stay tuned for updates!
Server back up, though still looking for bugs. Expect potential and sudden downtime!
We'll report if there is. You deserve some rest, Kret. As usual I'll do my rounds of exploring Northrend. Thanks!
Thanks Kretol! :D
I think we can move NPCs again! Yay! Only tried it one and that was like two steps, but yay anyway!

Thank you Kretol!
Collision is temporarily disabled, so while NPCs will move a bit easier, they're also a lot liable to start floating around. In addition, there's no LoS checks for anything.
Yeah the floating npc thing got a bit silly in the barrens venture co tower. Mobs would aggro me straight through the floor and fly up. Not pleasant. But it does seem like it fixed many of the 'invisible' mobs that are stuck in the ground.
What´s LoS?
<,<
Line of sight.