Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction of Vaelkor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Conquest of the Horde!

My name is Carson Ven'zallus; I am 19 and I live in New York City.

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
- I have read the rules, policies and FAQs several times, yes.

2. How did you hear about us?
- I heard about COTH from my old friend Kaelvan, whom I used to hang out with on another WoW server. He told me I should try it, and when I began reading through the information here I immediately knew that this server must be brilliant.

3. How did you get into RP?
- I started roleplaying far back when I played Garry's Mod, a nonlinear sandbox modification for Valve's HALF LIFE: 2. I've been roleplaying for around six years or so across many games, including Garry's Mod (GMod), Retail WoW, and Star Wars Galaxies. When it comes to roleplay, I try to use as many actions as possible to make the roleplay more detailed.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
- I started playing World of Warcraft when I saw my brother, Thomas, playing it on his computer in his room. I asked him what it was, and he told me it was a Massively Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game called World of Warcraft. I tried out the 10-day trial. After my time was up, I bought a subscription. I kept playing for a year or two before I decided to move to Private Servers. Since then, I have been searching for a serious roleplay server, and I think I have found it here.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
- My favorite class in the game is the Tauren. I like how you can roleplay either smart, wise or uneducated as that race, and the same goes for the Orc. If I want to play an uneducated role, I pick the warrior class since warriors are typically not that smart. If I want to be a smart/wise role, I pick the Shaman class.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
- I'm "tied" with the Uneducated and Wise type of character. I think I may blend them together, into an averagely-educated character.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
- I usually like war/military roleplay. If that isn't available, I'm fine with passive or village RP. I don't really like "Kingdom" RP, because if you don't get in line first or you don't get selected to be someone important, it's usually not that fun of an experience. Travel/survival roleplay seems fun, but I've never really tried it. I think I'll start getting into it more.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
- Well, two years ago I decided to join a Junior Officer's Program for a possible career in the military. I was given the opportunity to target-practice with a Beretta M9 handgun and got to take part in marches, parades and formal meetings with United States Armed Force commanders. I also play on a local basketball farm team for NYU (New York University) as Left Wing and backup Point Guard. I can also code basic LUA code (a gaming script code) and I've created several modifications for Half Life 2 and other Source engine games. I also enjoy traveling and hiking, and usually I'm in a better mood in warm weather.

9. What country are you from?
- I am from a small, Japanese peasant village called Shinshiro which is southwest of Tokyo. You had to get your own water from the well, and every week or so a supply convoy stopped by and handed out stationary, goods and supplies to the villagers. My family was lucky enough to have the opportunity to move to the United States. I currently live in New York on E-16th Street and 3rd Avenue.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
- I completely agree to abide by the rules, regulations and policies of Conquest of the Horde.

-----

Edit: Sorry if my application sounded a bit too arrogant at first...
Try editing this to add the questions you are answering in so we know which topics you're talking about. :>
Welcome to the server! >8D