Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Updating of version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Second time i require help and that without even having played so far xD

Well, my problems simple, i cannot figure out where/how to update the version of v3.01->v3.02 and that onwards to 3.09... I just CANT find where to do that.

Help'd be appreciated :D
Well if anything, this'll keep me busy for the day 0.0 Downloading takes between 7 and 5 hours.

Ill keep looking whilest keeping this download running ;P
That download took forever and even cut out on me halfway through, so im still stuck at 3.01, anyone know another way? Or mayby a way to connect to a server which activates the downloader or something like that..?
If you have a friend that has an account, you can use that to download the patches from Retail. I don't know if the account even has to be active, though it may have to be.
It has to be, i have an old account which is inactive but hey just give a message of: "Hey! You aint subscribed, beat it!"
Erase the line in your WTF that says Patchlist, then try logging in with the launcher. It should auto update, as it will register the blank line as blizz default, but stop it before 3.1.
Didn't have to, sometimes the easiest idea is the right one..... I forgot the fact the game kept updating when i installed and that i always stopped it, so i reinstalled and letted it patch, now i've finally connected to the server :D/

Now i face my next big challenge... Figuring out a character+name+looks+history+everything else+whats-school-for+no-not-for-homework+traits :D

Thanks for all the suggestions guys, i think its gonna be fun for me here, to bad it'll have to wait till the weekend :)