Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The Introduction of Thromity!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes I did read the rules, policies, and FAQs. I really like all the rules of PVP especially the corpse camping which happens all the time in retail wow. Also all these RP rules are amazing because after RPing for 2 1/2 years I am tired of all the griefers.

2. How did you hear about us?
I heard about the Conquestofthehorde from retail wow on the Roleplay server Moonguard from a couple of people who recommended I check this server out.

3. How did you get into RP?
I was a big raider and pvper when I first started playing wow and I eventually got bored of it. I heard of Roleplay servers and I checked it out and I loved it. My first roleplay server was Silver Hand where I role-played for a year until the role-play died and I moved my warrior(Thromity) to the server Moon guard where I continued to role-play for another 1-year and half. Moon-guard's role-play is dying slowly now and I am looking for something new and hopefully this is it.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
I played Warcraft strategy games then a couple of my friends told me to check out wow and i instantly i got hooked on it. I was really interested in warcraft lore especially the human story

5. What is your favorite race/class?
My favorite is Human/Paladin

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
I really enjoy playing good-alligned human charecters who are either knights, soldiers, or crusaders. Depending I like to make my character a respectable and moral man who protects the cities and towns of the alliance.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
I am into military type roleplay. I have led and was an officer in many military roleplay guilds. But if that is not available I like to roleplay a simple citizen of the alliance.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Yes I am on a wrestling team, I paintball every month with a couple of my friends, and I like to collect Star Wars things.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I am Filipino but from the United States. My first language was English, I can also understand and speak Tagalog and my general timezone is Pacific Area.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Yes I remember question#1 and I agree i will abide to all the rules of the Conquest of the Horde
Wow, you were on Moon Guard too. It's nice to see someone else as well from Moon Guard.
Welcome to the server! >8D