Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Dat'zul's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes. And I was happy to find that I can agree to all of it.

2. How did you hear about us?
I was looking for a private roleplaying server with strict rules since I was a tiny bit tired of non-roleplayers filling up the official World of Warcraft servers. So after searching Google with about a thousand different phrases for about a month I finally found your server.

3. How did you get into RP?
I used to play Warcraft III a lot, mainly because of the awesome story and characters. So when I finally had earned cash enough to buy it World of Warcraft I jumped straight on a roleplaying server. Since then I've loved roleplaying in almost every situation. But I've had a pause from the game for about one and a half year(and it was when I came back I thought the RP was lacking on the RP realms).

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
As in my answer to question 3 I love the Warcraft story so I felt it like, I just -had- to play that game! I used to play Warcraft 3 and after I started playing World of Warcraft I played the first two Warcraft games just to get a better idea about the whole human/orc/legion situation.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Da Voodoo troll mon! Everything about them is so cool. They have this nice south American like culture which I simply love. And as for class.. Shaman has always been my favorite. Other classes I like would be hunter or warrior.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
I like be the crazy voodoo troll that brews all kinds of strange potions and mixtures maybe having a little pet human in a cage for fun *Super evil laugh*. I have never really had any need for more than that.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
I like to roleplay with whoever I might meet while traveling. That's for sure my favorite kind of roleplaying. But I wouldn't say no to a great feast or a horseback trip through Durotar unless my character isn't in the mood for it. My opinion is that any kind of roleplay is good.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Well I like to read and draw. And then sometimes I babysit my baby sisters.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I'm danish. Thats about all there is to say about that. But I like to think that my English is okay.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Yes! Indeed I do.
Welcome to the server! >8D