Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Zarthon's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Intro

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes I read the rules, policies, and FAQs.

2. How did you hear about us?
I was bored of the classic "Instant 80 - PvP - Custom Malls" servers that are everywhere, so I decided to look for an RP server on Google. Lo and behold, this was on top of the list.

3. How did you get into RP?
I rather liked to RP in Warcraft II with my sister, though it was kinda hard with the bad graphics, no triggers, etc. Then when Warcraft III came along, I got more into it, with DoBRP and other RP maps coming along. I never really liked LoaP, because no one took RP seriously there. With DoBRP I liked it later on, but i noticed that way too many people like 'No Theme' games where everyone does there own thing and it contradicts.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
When I was younger, my dad showed Warcraft II to me, and my world changed. Since then, I've been getting just about every Warcraft game on the first day since Warcraft III.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
I always liked Undead since Warcraft III, and for them, Mages and, moreso, Warlocks. I really liked the idea of summoning demons and throwing fireballs at the same time. Mages are fun, but I like the darker side of magic more.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
I generally am a neutral character in many conflicts, siding with neither and trying to a) get them to work together or b) just ignore it. I am more of a shadowy, unimportant kind of person.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
I like RPs that can go on for a long time over a period of time, specifically ones that build upon, even fanfiction style, the main story of Warcraft. That said, I like wars if it's possible, as i always did in Warcraft III, and not so much kingdom or village.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Well, I don't play music... I read really fast... I can solve a Rubik's Cube in about a minute... Not much else to say... I don't like most sports, specifically team sports, but I am a good swimmer and take karate.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I like in the U.S. Not getting any more specific than that, but I know English, am semi-fluent in French, and and am learning Latin.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Yep, I agree to abide by the rules and policies.
Welcome to the server! >8D