Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Kakira Skullfist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes, I did. They are very interesting and well thought out. Not meaning to be a butt kisser here though, I wont have a problem following any of them.

2. How did you hear about us?
Google, I googled World of Warcraft Private RP servers. I am so happy there is finally one that restricts people who can go on! Retail I played on Moonguard but it started to get infested so I left... Regardless im happy to have finally found a good one.

3. How did you get into RP?
I used to pretend to be a person from Lord of the Rings when I was younger. I was always an infantry fighting orcs with a bastard sword. My father even made me a little wooden sword to chop at the "orcs" with. I always used to play Dungeons and Dragons though that is a bit before my time.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
I started off on Starcraft. Then moved to Diablo 2. Then to Warcraft 3 I played Warcraft 3 for several years Roleplayed on it and things of the sort. Then I decided one day that I was going to try world of warcraft. I went to warcraft.com got the free ten day trial and boof I was hooked.
5. What is your favorite race/class?
My favorite race are the Orcs! They have so much wonderful lore. They fought for their freedom against demons, slaughtered humans, even though they are brutal and fierce they are also Noble and modest. They will fight to the death for their Honor. Lok'Tar Ogar, Victory or death proves that they will. Oh I also speak Orcish, I know im a nerd I used to LARP with friends as a Orc Warrior named Kakira Skullfist. My favorite class is a warrior. Plain and simple I love the basic idea of just getting onto a battle field with my weapon and cutting my enemies.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
Rugged, Brave, respectful, male who is slightly Flirtatious. This reflects my real life attitude which is often very easy to Roleplay as its also very fun! Especially when you find girls. I am a fan of Romance Roleplaying on WoW but not Cybering.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
War, enough said. I love being the fellow who risks his life for his comrades. The one who will fight to the death for anyone he truly cares about. The one who raises his chalice and drinks the blood of his fallen! Not really but the one that can enjoy his victory with his allies or mourn their defeat.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?)
Well....I go hunting. I play Socom, I love physics! I am a rapper, I rap about warcraft sometimes ect. Yes I am white for being a rapper. I play football, basketball, Work out, and flirt with girls.

9. What country are you from?
I am from the United States of America. I dont really know what else to say for this....So....Yea...

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Yes I do. I believe they are truly very fair and perfect for creating a amazing roleplay enviroment enjoyable to all.
"I'm" not "im"! :P
Welcome to the server! >8D