Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: well met and a new introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes and I liked them, I like the way you are doing this because it stops the leet OCers from coming on the server and giving us genuine roleplayers grief....

2. How did you hear about us?

I googled you, I was disillusioned at the complete lack of quality roleplay on the official servers. That and seeing people run past called 'IkiLLn00bs' or some such rubbish on an apparent rp server for which I pay good money for

3. How did you get into RP?

Wow, thats a long answer... I first got into roleplay about 17 years ago, AD&D was my introduction to full on Pen and paper based rp systems, hehe though I did play the old steve jackson choose your own adventure novels when I was younger! (showing my age now...). For the last 15 years I have been DMing every week, I have DM'd and played pretty much every system out there, WoD, D&D, Call of Cuthulu, Alternity, Cyberpunk, etc, etc.

More recently I ran the well respected RP guild on Venture Co called The Order of the Razor Thorn, I played Gwynneth a rather unhinged devout priestess with some interesting issues, its a long story but the guild came to realise she wasnt worshipping Elune as they thought but rather something else less pleasent, they never really found out what, but it may have been a darker aspect of Elune or another entity from the spaces between worlds, needless to say they then proceeded to bring her down, its a very long story though.. and was a lot of fun.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

I have played from the start, I love RP and gravitated toward RP/PVP, I liked the feel of danger, robbers, bandits, religious differences (in game of course). I just like conflict and storyline to mesh, you cant really do that on the standard RP servers in blizz...

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Akkkk i like them all for different reasons, Elves live long and have different views on things, take their time etc, humans live shorter but fuller existances due to the small lifespan alloted. I love the shamenistic approach with Taurens and I love gruff, kindly complaining, beerswilling, dwarves (cliche I know but most Dwarf RPers (including me) love the dwarven comraderie over ale and a really good fight.

in short, love them all apart from prehaps trolls, I dont like their Jamaican accent much for a RP game, not to say that I couldnt cope with it if I was to RP one I just dont see a good fit personally...

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

All of them, I have played highly strung priests, playful and spiteful female warlocks that will do anything to gain more power, lost and simple rogues with a strange personality, Bawdy dwarves, Taurens that love the bawdy dwarves and refuse to kill them.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

I like all kinds in all honesty when you have been roleplaying for as long as I have you try everything once. I like proper storylines though, I dont mind the occasional sit around chat, but I do like to have central storylines run by GM's that allow the players to take it as their own, I am not a fan at all of Railroading GM's I dont play with those types.

What I would like to see from wow is some great world events, I dont know if you do those yet but I would love to see something that can bring large chuncks of the community together. It prevents isolated RP and allows people to interract...

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I am an IT Security bloke, so I love IT in general, I am working on my first book, I like a beer and a good read as well as a warm cuddle with my soon to be wife.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

Good ole London! GMT

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Yeah of course I do!

Painwraith
Welcome to the server!
Wow that was quick! thank you friend!!!! see you ingame!