Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Young male looking for friends to share special moments with
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes I did, really a fantastic initiative to create this server, and make rules to make sure the RP keeps it level.

2. How did you hear about us?

A friend of mine told about how he was looking for a new private server to join, when he stumbled over this one. Let me tell you that he's a PvP'er/Raider/Non-roleplayer so the reviews you got from him wasn't... very good? He told about how it was almost impossible to gain access to the server, and that everybody had to RP and how everyone who would ever play on a server like this is... Well let's skip that part shall we? *Grin* I went home and checked it out.. Have to admit It's better than I hoped for.

3. How did you get into RP?

I played WoW from the very start, was in the beta. After half a year on a normal PvE server I tried making a new character on one of those RP servers. I slowly began realizing what I had thrown myself into, and then I developed over the years.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

My two older brothers used to play WC2, and after they lost interest I took over, I played it for half a year, then WC3 came out. I also played that, and before I knew it World of Warcraft was just around the corner, I joined the beta and... here I am *Smiles* 4, 5, 6 yeards later? I don't even remember anymore *Grin*

5. What is your favorite race/class?

The real horde races. Orcs and Tauren in particular. It's something about their massive body and brute force that just make it impossible for me to keep my hands of them. My Class of choice is the melee classes, those spell casters are too sensitive, almost breaking if you let a fart.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I prefer people just below the leading guy, I don't like having full responsibility but just below that is fine by me. So I play a character you know where you got (Most of the time), I also like being in the neutral alignment for me it's the alignment making most sense.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

I really do enjoy most kinds of RP, the occasional tea party, some RP fights, serious discussions about grabbing a sword and fighting the horde, and when the clash finally arrive that's also in most cases fantastic RP, but my absolute favorite is the preparation for the clash, seeing how the conflict evolves and how people chooses sides and even the very minutes before the clash putting your armor on with your most trustworthy friend, not talking just mentally preparing for the coming fight. Uhh *Smiles* Gives me the chills just thinking about it.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I play a lot of music. really a lot.. A couple of hours each day if I can get away with it. Saxophone, piano, guitar and singing. Apart from that I'm currently studying in... something that's like the American high school? I don't know. In Denmark it's Gymnasium

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I live in Denmark, and English is my second language, but I don't have much problems writing reading or talking English fluently.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Aye, I do. on my grandmothers grave!
Welcome to the server! >8D