Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introductions!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okie dokie, I've noticed as of late that more people have been trying to help out the new recruits. It's much appreciated, but I would like to ask you all to not post on incoming player's introductions, it is after all our job to do that. :> I'm not trying to come off as crabby or anything, this is just something to let us handle, okay? :]

Have a -great- day. >8D
Makes sense, I know I tried it once. The -best- thing that peons and grunts can do is probably help people with character profiles, especially in the workshop.

Oh, and on a side note. Bump
Bump!

Still see a lot of people doing this, is bumping against the rules?
Andrasia Wrote:Okie dokie, I've noticed as of late that more people have been trying to help out the new recruits. It's much appreciated, but I would like to ask you all to not post on incoming player's introductions, it is after all our job to do that. :> I'm not trying to come off as crabby or anything, this is just something to let us handle, okay? :]

Have a -great- day. >8D

*Hangs his head in shame*
Yup.. Guilty as charged..

And to prove a point that once the intro has been made the only other comments on the posts should be Vouches n GM stuff.. Bumped ..