Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Well met, friends.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
I read them multiple times, but my memory is a bit lacking so I will make sure to brush up on them every so often.

2. How did you hear about us?
I played retail up until a few weeks ago, it seemed every RP server I played on inevitably fell to those who only wished to grief so I decided I would let my account expire and look for a haven for role-players in a a private server. After a great deal of searching, I found a post on Kretol's blog that pointed me here.

3. How did you get into RP?
I haven't been into role-playing for as long as most others I've seen, but as soon as I made my retail account, I read up on the server policies and RP is what seemed to me the most fun, so I immediately made my first character on one. After playing on it for a few days, I fell in love with RP. It added a whole new element to the game play and I swore I would never go without RP in a game again.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
I enjoyed the Warcraft games and lore, so when I heard about Blizzard's Warcraft MMO, I was intrigued so I didn't hesitate to pick myself up a copy. It was both a blessing and a curse, I love almost everything about the game but I could do without the addiction of it.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Right off the top of my head, I would say Human Paladin if nothing but for the feeling of being a knight in shining armor.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
My favorite kind of character to play would be lawful good. I enjoy playing a nice, polite characters that don't mind standing up for people who are unable to defend themselves or helping those in need. In other words, a priestly or paladin like character.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
I enjoy serious RP, but I also enjoy humorous kinds as well. If RP is constantly serious, I feel it stagnates, humor adds a nice spice to most situations.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I can't say I do at the moment, I'm unemployed for the time being so when I'm not job hunting, I am most likely playing WoW.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I'm from the United States, specifically East coast so I'm in the EST time zone.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
I do, with absolute enthusiasm!
[Image: approved.gif]
Welcome!