Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction of Galorn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes, it was actually the first thing i did before i created an account. I wanted to know what type of rules you installed into this server to see if it was actually a good private RP server! By the sounds of it, you guys have it spot on ( and I am not just saying that to suck up to you! I truly mean it! )

2. How did you hear about us?
I just searched google for "Private RP WoW realms" and your realm came up on it. To be honest, the reason i have been searching for a private RP realm (even though this is strictly the question) is because I am fed up with dealing with noob RPers on the real realms. I want to play with experianced Roleplayers, who can actually string an event together and play properly.

3. How did you get into RP?

It all started for me about 1 year and a half ago, when I was bored of the main PvP and normal realms, I wanted something different from WoW, and so i decided to try out the RP servers. To my surprise, I absolutely loved it, it opened a new perspective on WoW for me and I have been truly hooked on RP ever since. The main reason i play WoW now is purely for the Roleplay.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

I loved the original warcraft games, but it was not untill a friend of my introduced me to WoW. And so I decided i might as well try it, sadly i have been hooked to it ever since :roll:

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Definately has to be Night elf Druid, I absolutely love the versatility of a Druid, the fact that you can be anything, really, that you want to be. But i also do love my hunter class, orc of course, it was my first ever character and it was until i started to roleplay, so i will always have a special place in my heart for them!

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

Well again, I love to play the wise, night elf druid, not too old though because i want my character to still have things to learn, and not be arrogant like some others can be. But also, not so young that she does not have a clue about anything! I love being the kind, caring Druidess who forfeits her own self, so that others can live and go unharmed. I also love the idea of being at one with nature, and being one with nature, being able to warp it to your control to help the others in need. And the morphing allows me to have some interesting fight scenes with others! :D

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

Hmmm... That is quite a tough one. I love quite serious RP, were everything seems quite epic and you feel like you are on the brink of making a decision that could change the world. I also adore RP that immerses you into the game, creating a story which links with WoW's story, that is absolutely fantastic. I also enjoy when you have 2 groups and there is a feud between them, and you have scenarios were people are being captured, questioned, head on fights between the two groups. But this only works if you have good RPers

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I love drumming, it is my one passion in life, just to drum my heart's content! And ofcourse partying! Who doesn't like partying!?

9. What is your first language?

Well, although I am American, i was not brought up in America for a while, I have lived in Spain till I was 16, when i moved back to the US, but I have always spoken english to my parents, so I am fluent in it.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Of course! As i said, I like the rules!
Welcome to the server! >8D