Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My Introduction...Again.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This Introduction has been re-posted under special circumstances.

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes I have read the rules and policies and intend to uphold them within the game server and forums.

2. How did you hear about us?

My little brother currently has an account on here and recommended me to begin playing it as I have spent a lot of time on Retail World of Warcraft both in PvP and RPPvP realms.

3. How did you get into RP?

I've always liked creative writing and playing it out is method of testing my creative ability whether creating my own RP or constructively adding to someone elses. Well and that its always fun to do something more than just play the game.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

Recommended by friends who thought it was quite a good game. Although I was never too fantastic at RTS games I found this one fun and with the addition WoW found myself enthralled by the gameplay and lore.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Although a difficult question my favourite race and class would go to the Night Elves for the RP fantastic possibilities/opportunities and extensive lore, whilst my favourite class would go to Hunters/Druids, as they both incorporate the use of animals and they both share a mystical nature.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

My favourite character would have to be a constructive one. I like to positively add to what ever activity or story is occurring rather than remain quiet and of little use. As many would agree being the center of attention is certainly a fun thing to do but I don't believe in not allowing others to have their moments of glory by simply helping them along.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

Anything with a large group of people is always fun as it allows for a greater range of characters therefore allowing the RP to develop in an assortment of ways. RPPvP is another enjoyable form of RP due to the greater possibilities brought about through interaction and communication with another Faction. Summarily I would do anything I can enjoy and contribute towards.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I have played Basketball for several years and in all modesty I like to think that I've become pretty good. I am also a musician, I play bass guitar and I am currently in a band with some friends. I have an affinity for pirates, hence I regularly view Pirates of the Caribbean and play another MMORPG known as Voyage Century Online (which is based in the Golden Age of Piracy). Finally my last hobby is computing, as I intend to pursue this area as a choice of career in later life.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I am from Perth in Western Australia. I have two brothers one of which who currently has a place on this server.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

As stated by the answer in question #1, Yes I do. I have every intention of upholding all rules and policies to the utmost.
Approved for reposting.
If Kretol okay'd for reposting then I suppose I'll just let you in. :P
Welcome to the server! >8D