Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Oi! `s be a new boy in town!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Sure did.

2. How did you hear about us?

I found you using goodgle, seems to be the most common way too.

3. How did you get into RP?

First time I roleplayed in a MMORPG was on WoW, Ravenholdt realm I think, was playing a human mage when some person started to talk with me, familiar with the concept (but not in mmo!) I tried to keep up and act out like in the old days, afterwards I whispered the other player and talked with her, got some good tips (like how to walk) and advice before being sent to a good RP guild (which I ended up leaving only a few days after due to all the drama). At any rate, I continued and now I´m here.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

Played the first game at mah cousin´s place, got stuck, the second game blew my mind, the trolls just steamrolled into my life with their green skin and "e'chuta!". Just went on from there to WCIII and eventually WoW.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Though choice, any Horde race, basicly, though undead and blood elves will allways have a place in my heart, well, blood elves a little less since the Sunwell patch... Hmm, I just wish we could play Amani trolls.

Edit: As for class! I love the spellcasters, allways have, never been content with the rather monotone work of a warrior or such, mages are probably my favourite but on retail wow I´ve mostly played warlocks, they are the easiest class after all!

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

Usually one who isn´t clearly evil or good, or at least motivated by goals and ideas that could be good, but at their core they are kind of "evildoers", I guess. But that doesn´t stop me from playing some humerous characters too!

There´s little that´s more fun than a scheme that´s been in the works for months to finally come to fruitation, to reap the harvest and most importantly, see the look of everyones face when they realize what´s been going on. Though the last part is hard seeing as it would mean to keep everyone unaware OOC as well, not always a good idea if you catch my drift.

I am planning a troll priest as my starter I think, we´ll see how it goes, and how eveil he´d be.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

Another question with no clear answer! Well, I do definately prefer action of some kind, not necessarly battles but just that -something- is going on, you know? Sitting around just talking in a tavern gets old quickly. I find that I enjoy roleplaying (or anything, really) at the most when there´s a risk of some sort involved.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

A few, yeah, I like music a lot, rock and that kind of stuff, jazz and blues are nice too, and reggea. Then there´s reading, I am a big reader, mostly fantasy but recently a few more modern time situated books, scfi from time to time too.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I think I´ll do fine, hope I have so far at least. And I am UTC.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Absolutely.
Welcome to the server! >8D